Wash care labels are designed for labelling garments so that your customers care for your products the way you intended.
Fibre content labelling in apparel and textiles is mandatory in most countries in the world. The basis of such regulations is that the label includes country of origin, information on the main fibre types used and their percentages and washing instructions. To meet the needs of a fast growing international industry, our service is supporting the international labeling system.
- easily create your own Care Labels.
- options include: your logo, garment size, etc.
- with CE-marking (EU-93/465/EEG), GINETEX, CAN/CGSB-86.1-2003, ASTM D5489 - 07(2013)e1, etc.
- may be (boil) washed, dry cleaned and machine dried (Jersey)
- cut and sealed with laser
or opt for: Tab style Sew-In seam labels with logo and care instructions.